Monday, October 27, 2008
DMV
So apparently it is not a good idea to go to the dmv at the end of the day. I have yet to receive a license for a couple of months, and just this past week I received a letter notifying me that I was registered for the draft! Last time I checked I was not required to register, because I'm a female. So I tried to figure out why I received this notification. I found out that apparently that the dmv selected the incorrect box. They have me listed as a male on my license. So now I have to go into the dmv and send a letter with a copy of my birth certificate, explaining that I am a female. What I do not understand is how the name Heather with a female voice on the phone was not an obvious sign, I still need to send in that birth certificate. So a future tip, go to the dmv earlier in the day, not at closing time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall in our area
Justin took some nice photos:)
No comments:
Post a Comment