You look soo adorable.... I can't believe it's 19 weeks already...almost halfway!!! Give the lil cinnabon a rub and a pat for me...haha! Any strangers rubbing the belly yet?
Hi Heather, You look so cute!!! I can't believe you are almost halfway already. Are you feeling any movement yet? It won't be long until you do. I like your outfit. We are going to have to come for a visit so I can see your little pouch in person. Lila
You look soo adorable....
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it's 19 weeks already...almost halfway!!!
Give the lil cinnabon a rub and a pat for me...haha! Any strangers rubbing the belly yet?
Hi Heather, You look so cute!!! I can't believe you are almost halfway already. Are you feeling any movement yet? It won't be long until you do. I like your outfit. We are going to have to come for a visit so I can see your little pouch in person.
ReplyDeleteLila